Friday, April 6, 2012

Coffee Filter Easter Baskets

Happy Friday!

Are you ready for Easter?
Here is a quick and easy mini Easter basket you can make.



I'm completely in love with these coffee filter Easter baskets made by 

These baskets are super easy and very thrifty to make!
Click HERE for the entire tutorial to make your own.

Coffee Filter 1

Coffee Filter 2A


Suzonne also shows us how to make coffee filter carrots!
Click HERE for the entire tutorial on them!



Coffee Filter 6




I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!
Do you have anything exciting/fun planned?



7 comments:

  1. That would make a cute centerpiece or decoration for the table! :) Have a Happy Easter sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baskets are so cute! L) happy easter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now not positive where you're getting your info, but good topic.
    I must spend a while studying much more or working out more.
    Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this information for my mission.



    Also visit my homepage - Green Coffee Diet

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...