Friday, December 2, 2011

Pin-Spiration DIY Monogram Frame & Necklace

Happy Friday!

Remember when I mentioned here about staring a Pin-Spiration?
Well, I thought I would share with you a few projects I have actually made.





Inspiration:

Pinned Image


My Creation:


This is one of my favorite things I have made.
$.50 Hobby Lobby letter, glitter, scrap paper, frame
easy peasy




Inspiration:
Braided T-shirt Necklace 

Pinned Image



My Creation: 


It turned out exactly how I wanted it too!
And...the tutorial was super easy.

Stay tuned because I have plenty other projects I have actually made from Pinterest!



What crafts have you made lately that you have pinned on Pinterest?









4 comments:

  1. Love them both. I've been wanting to try the braided t-shirt headbands.

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them both and I have made the necklaces too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah... you're always have "crafty" fingers, your creations turned out really well. As you noticed I've been pinning a lot of images I'm not sure what to do yet. Waiting for some inspiration to strike

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am taking your idea. It would look cute to take each letter of my grand kids name put it in a frame. Then do like a zig zag design to make her name on the wall.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...