Thursday, September 23, 2010

Felt Rosettes{Headband}

Last week I made these CUTE roses out of felt!.....My friend Maggie showed me how to make these adorable things.....I just LOVE LOVE LOVE them!     Here is the tutorial on how to make THEM!


Supplies

  • Craft felt 
  • Scissors
  • Glue (craft or hot glue or whatever you have laying around the house)
  • Headband

This is what mine looked like ;)


 




All you need is some felt...i got mine from hobby lobby 4/$1.00

Headband.....i got 3/$1-00 @ dollar tree!

Just cut out the felt into circles and start wrapping and gluing!

This is soooo fun and EASY!!!....I hope u enjoy! ;)

this pic is from  here ;)

7 comments:

  1. Ummm I love this! So cute! Make me one? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I love this headband! So stinkin cute! Love your blog, thanks for checking mine out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you so much for linking up to Felt Week! I love the cute flower headbands you made. I hope to see you again at Crafters Anonymous Club!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable headbands! I want to understand...you cut the felt into a spiral type circle, right? And then do you start rolling from the outside or the inside piece? They are so cute...I bet you could do it with ribbon and paper even, too! I will need to copy these flowers for some cards and scrapbook pages! Thanks for the ideas!

    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. make me one dear :P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! tell me what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...